Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus User Manual Guide
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus User Manual Pdf
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus User Manual Guide Pdf – Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus comes with the screen IPS DISPLAY sized 10.1 inches, has a resolution of WQXGA 2560 x 1600p and levels of 229ppi pixel. The performance of the tablet that uses the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, is powered by Snapdragon chipsets 652 octa-core combined with Adreno GPU 510, 3 GB RAM, and a 32 GB internal memory plus MicroSD card slot up to 128 GB.
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus has also pinned a rear camera 13MP, and front camera 5MP, 4 Front-facing JBL speakers with Dolby Atmos, 4G LTE network, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, and USB Type-C. One of the hallmarks of this tablet is the battery capacity 9300mAh. With the support of features, fast charging, the battery is claimed can last up to 18 hours of normal use.
Like other Yoga-series tablet, Yoga Tab 3 Plus also includes premium metal convertible design, kickstand included Hang mode. Available in variants of the Puma Black and Gunmetal Gray Finish, the price of this tablet revolves around 299 euros and start will be available on the market in November.
The advantages of Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
- Already integrated with 4G LTE network frequencies
- Bring landscape screen covering about 10.1 IPS LCD panel with inch capacitive touchscreen 16 million colors
- Resolution 2560 x 1600 WQXGA screen pixels (~ 304 ppi pixel density)
- Provided with a protective screen Scratch Resistant
- Provided with the camera resolution 13 MP as the main camera and a 5 MP as a front camera
- Qualcomm Chipset brings Core 1.8 GHz CPU Snapdragon and 650, Hexa Core 1.8 GHz and Adreno GPU 510 on the hardware device
- Very large capacity battery reach 9300 mAh